New Gondola Lift in Seegatterl
Since the 2009/2010 season, the new gondola for 8 passengers brings you directly from the car park
Seegatterl into the ski area. You no longer need to get the shuttle bus transfer to the Winklmoosalm.
It was never easier to enjoy winter time in the popular ski area Winklmoosalm / Steinplatte! On 18 December 2009 the long-awaited go-ahead was given for Germany's most modern monocable detachable gondola: the 8-seater cabin Winklmoosalmbahn.
The use of the new gondola is included in the Winklmoosalm and Steinplatte fares.
- Length: 2961 m
- Altitude difference: 367 m
- Line speed: 6,0 m/s
- Capacity: 2470 P/h
- Time: 9,5 min
Service at the Base Station Seegatterl
- Ski depot: safe storage of your gear, warm skiing boots, gloves, helmets and hats.
- Ski School Reit im Winkl and Ski School Hausberg
- Intersport Rent: Ski- und Snowboardverleih und Service
- Transfer possible with free shuttle bus
Service at the Top Station Winklmoosalm
- Free magic carpet from the Gondola lift to the ski huts Almstüberl and Sonnenalm
- Beginners' slopes of the ski schools