New 6-Seater Chairlift at the Scheibelberg
We Are Building for You!
This coming season 2012/2013, we will build a modern detachable chairlift for 6 passengers at the Scheibelberg.
This lift replaces the old T-bar lift, which used to cause some difficulties to skiers and snowboarders due to
the steep ascent of its tow track. Having the new chairlift, this problem will be a thing of the past.
In order to meet the skiers' high expectations, this chairlift will be, according to the manufacturer, Germany's most modern chairlift. Being a renowned family ski area, we lay the focus on child safety and comfort. That is why the new chairlift will be equipped with all available technical features and functions (see below).
Once the reconstruction works are done, the Scheibelberg piste will be lengthened and broadened, thus increasing its appeal. Furthermore, the narrow exit of the Rossalm lift will be tackled.
With this new chairlift, we intend to continue the development and improvement of the ski area Winklmoosalm, which began with the construction of the 4-seater chairlift in 2004 and the Gondola lift in 2009. In view of the awards we have recently received (e.g. Winner of the ADAC Test 2012 and 2013), we will keep investing heavily in your skiing delight ...
Features & Functions
- 6-seater detachable chairlift with highest possible safety standards
- All-weather protection canopy
- Heated seats
- Child safety device and separation bars on each side of the seats
- Automatic restraining bar which locks itself safely during the ride
- Boarding conveyor with automatic lifting ramp (ideal for children)
- Highly reduced speed in the boarding section
- Low lift height by adding extra supporting towers to avoid vertigo
- Noise-reduced lift direct drive (no gearbox)
Actions and Changes
To make room for the new 6-seater chairlift, the existing Scheibelberg T-bar
lift will be completely demolished. Furthermore, the current curved lift will
be shortened and its route will be changed after the curve. The underpass at the
current top station of the curved lift will also be demolished to enable a
better ski route from the Scheibelberg to the new lift.
With those additional changes, we achieve the merging of the pistes in the ski area and are thus able to increase your skiing comfort and fun on the downhill runs.
- Line speed: 5 m/s
- Time: 3:50 minutes
- Capacity (initial stage): 2400 P/h
- Capacity (final stage): 3000 P/h
- Number of towers: 10
- Altitude difference: 215,04 m
- Length: 1152,29 m